Monday 14 December 2009

New year new start

Hi family and friends,

It´s been a longtime you had some news from me....

I would like to tell you some great news. After a few months with a lot of doubts and worries I finally got the answer on the question "Can I stay or not?" YES I will stay for at least one more year !!!!!!! I am getting help from sponsors....... Sponsors for my 5 boys school fees/transport, my teen mom school fees/transport/rent/groserries, food parcels for 3 students and help with the rent for our House "Thola Ikhaya" (Find a home).....I am so happy with all this help, I herewith would like to thank all the sponsors, Susane van Rijn, Stacie Mohagen, Organisation "Thalente", Sonsoles Garcia, Jan-Paul & Rob, Mom and Dad. Also I would like to take the opportunity to thank for all the help I received last year, as you will understand I can not do this without your help!! thank you all so much!!! There is also another change for next year, I will be helping the organisation Khulani Simunye with the field work. As my friend Lizzy is leaving South Africa to have her baby in the Netherlands I will take over some of the work she did. I am very happy with this responsibility. I will continue with all the good work the organisation does. Most important will be helping the community out with getting their birth certificate/ID books. Also I will continue with delivering bread to other organisations which we get from the factory. "Kids in action" will also be one of the activities I will do with lots of pleasure. We also would like to restart with the english lessons and create more workshops for the people from the community to make sure they learn skills which might help them with an income. We have a lot of plans for 2010 and we will still need your support to make it all happen. It´s going to be a great year !!!!!

No comments: